Mars is red and signifies bloodshed and violence. Saturn is the last planet visible to the naked eye and signifies boundaries. Venus has flower patterns across her surface. The astronomical qualities of the planets match up with their astrological meanings in many ways – some obvious, some surprising.
Join me for the latest edition of Meaningful Matter! I started this project under the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in December 2020. Initially I thought it would be a book, but it transformed into a presentation that I shared a couple of times in 2022 and 2023. It grew and expanded each time and it’s now a three-hour workshop.
I’m presenting the latest incarnation of Meaningful Matter on Saturday, February 24, 2024 at 8am MT / 10am ET to Astrology Niagara. This is a fantastic newer Canadian astrology organization and I’m super excited to be included in their 2024 speaker series.
This workshop that will intrigue you with fascinating astronomical facts and astrological connections, dazzle you with gorgeous astrophotography, and inspire you to reunite the two halves of the heavenly spheres. You will learn the following:
- Key astronomical facts about the traditional planets and luminaries
- Key astronomical facts about the outer planets
- Key astrological significations of all the planets
- How the astronomical facts and astrological significations are aligned
- What the discovery charts of Uranus, Neptune and Pluto reveal about those planets
- The synastry between the natal chart of astronomer Mike Brown and the discovery charts of Pluto and Eris
- What the launch charts reveal about the Hubble Space Telescope and James Webb Space Telescope
HOW TO SIGN UP
Visit the Astrology Niagara website to register for this event. It’s $30 CAD for non-members; free for members.
I hope to see some of my readers at the workshop!
And in case you can’t attend, you can buy a copy of a previous version of Meaningful Matter.