Mars is red and signifies bloodshed and violence. Saturn is the last planet visible to the naked eye and signifies boundaries. Venus has flower patterns across her surface. The astronomical qualities of the planets match up with their astrological meanings in many ways – some obvious, some surprising.
This presentation will intrigue you with fascinating astronomical facts and astrological connections, dazzle you with gorgeous astrophotography, and inspire you to reunite the two halves of the heavenly spheres. You will learn the following:
- Key astronomical facts about the traditional planets and luminaries
- Key astronomical facts about the outer planets
- Key astrological significations of all the planets
- How the astronomical facts and astrological significations are aligned
- What the discovery charts of Uranus, Neptune and Pluto reveal about those planets
- The synastry between the natal chart of astronomer Mike Brown and the discovery charts of Pluto and Eris
- What the launch charts reveal about the Hubble Space Telescope and James Webb Space Telescope
Note: this is a recording of a workshop presented to the Toronto Astrological Society on November 19, 2022. You will receive a private link to view this presentation on YouTube.